Some of our timetables will be changing from 18 July 2021.
- Service 151 - will be running a school holiday service and will run up to every 12 minutes.
- Service 132 - the last journey from Cardiff at 2035 will now continue to Maerdy and there is a later return journey between Maerdy and Porth at 2205.
Aberdare from 21 July
- Service 60/61 - Abercynon bridge will be closed and we'll be running a revised timetable on services 60/61. Abercynon Navigation Park and Imperial bus stops will not be served and will divert via the A4059 to the Abercynon roundabout.
- Service 95 - timetable will change and will run every 60 minutes.
Aberdare from 26 July
- Service 172 - Maerdy Mountain Road will be closed on Mondays to Fridays. On these days the service will run from Aberdare to Tonypandy without stopping, then onto Bridgend following its normal route. Shuttle bus "172S" will run between Maerdy and Tonypandy.On Saturdays and Sundays all journeys on the 172 will follow the normal route.
Visit the Welsh government website for more COVID information
We have duplicate bus journeys for schools & colleges. See the full details and times below
School & College bus journeys
You must wear a 3 layer face covering on public transport in Wales and put it on before travelling unless you are exempt. Please be respectful, not everyone can wear a face covering. For guidance, visit trc.cymru/face-coverings or see FAQs
We're offering Journey Assistance Cards to help make it easier for you to let our bus drivers know why you're exempt. Click the link below to apply
Journey assistance Cards
We have limited capacity on buses in South Wales to allow for social distancing. Please follow the seating guidance as follows
- Only 1 person can sit in a double seat unless you're with a member of your household
- You must sit diagonal to the person in the row in front and behind. You should leave the seat behind and next to them empty.
- For more details about travelling safely on our buses, please click the link below
Travel safely on our buses
If you’d like to give us feedback on our temporary timetables in South Wales because you’re concerned they don’t meet your needs, or you have comments about social distancing on our buses as a result of revised services, then please fill out the South Wales feedback form